Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Craptacular?!?!?

So there is another company that shares the same floor as my company. They moved in about a month or so ago. That's not a big deal, but what is a big deal is how the bathroom always reeks of death because one of those dudes is always dropping loaf!
Seriously, every time I go in there, someone's stinking up the place.
First Argument to debunk: "How do you know it's not one of your coworkers?"
There's like 7 dudes that work in my office, and I walk by all of them when I go to the bathroom.
First counterpoint to demolish: "It's a bathroom, it's supposed to smell."
Does your bathroom smell like sewer-ass for 8 to 12 hours every day because of constant deification? I think not.
Supporting evidence:
1) There's this short dude that craps at least two times a day.
2) I drink a lot of water (about 1,000 gallons a day) so I'm in there multiple times during the day.
3) The smell!!!!

I also forgot to mention how unscrupulous and uncouth their crapping habits are!
I have documented proof from building management that states that one of them wipes their butt with newspaper!
Totally not cool.

No comments: