Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Breaking News!

I just had band practice, and the drummer of my band told be some breaking news.
He created a song, Jimi, for a music class, which his group IDentity Crisis (http://www.myspace.com/sumatymeandctx) performs. He samples Jimi Hendrix and he raps over it. The song sounds great, but I guess from what he told me, the peeps in his class said that he edited his voice by speeding it up to match the song. He didn't cheat, I'll re-enact the story.
At some community college in Glendale...
Teacher: James your song.
(James plays song for class.)
Hater 1: You can't rap that fast.
James: Yes I can.
Hater 2: No you can't.
James: Yes I can.
Hater 1 & 2: PROVE IT!
(James proceeds to rap through the song, incinerating all who shall hate!)
Micro Machines Guy: holymackeral,icantevenspeakthatfast.collectall152!
(Denoument)
James made history that day, rapping faster than the Micro Machine Guy. Later he went on to the fastest rap competition, and won gold prize.
THE END!

No comments: