Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Curried Carrots?!?!

When I want high-priced mediocre food, I usually go to my company's cafeteria. The funny thing about the cafeteria, is it has these little advertisements on the tables for some spectacular looking food.
It says something like, "It's your body, your choice! Eat healthy and wear a swimsuit this summer!"
Than it shows pictures of some awesome food like, herb-encrusted shark fin sandwich, spinach and mango tartlet or baby string bean and veal combo.
Just when I get excited to wear a swimsuit and eat awesome food, there's a little disclaimer at the bottom that says "Listed meals may not be available at all locations."
FYI: those awesome meals are never available at my location :(
The only thing that I got to eat was this...

Curry Carrot Soup
(It wasn't really that good...)

----------------
Now playing: Alkaline Trio - Queen Of Pain
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What? No comments about curried carrot soup? It's an outrage!