Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Another Crap Story

Last year I posted a blog about the crapping habits of a company located on the same floor in my old office building.
Now it seems the shoe is on the other foot!
I currently work for a company that must crap 10 tons per capita!
Every time I go to the bathroom there is someone crapping. For the most part, they're always crapping in the handicap stall. There aren't any disabled persons that work in the building, but I still think crapping in the handicap stall is completely unacceptable! I think taking a crap in that stall is like telling everyone who's in a wheelchair to fuck off...nay...it's like telling a person in a wheelchair that needs to take a crap to fuck off.
My dearest apologies, m'lady, I do have a point to this story.

I was taking a leak today and some guy, who happened to be peeing next to me, commented on the cans of air freshener. I really don't mind talking to people I know while I'm peeing, but I really think it's weird to drum up small talk with a stranger whilst my hand is on my johnson.
Anyway, he said, "Whoa. I wonder why they brought air fresheners in here."
I replied, "It's probably because this place smells like crap."
He then said dumbfounded, "Whoa! Are you saying that all of your employees are full of shit?"
I said, while washing my hands, "No, I think it's because the bathroom smells like crap."
As I was exiting, he said something clever about crap again, but I wasn't really paying attention.
~Fin~

----------------
Now playing: The Streets - The Escapist
via FoxyTunes

No comments: