Monday, July 20, 2009

Because I Enjoyed Spiderman 3?!?!?


Most often my Netflix gets me. Every once in awhile, I get one of these. You would think after me rating 100s of obscure, and mainstream movies, Netflix would have found a better movie to connect to than Spiderman 3.
I mean, it's always right when it suggests a Steven Segal or Jean Claude Van Damme movie. How could it be so wrong this time?!?!?
I demand answers...wait. Maybe Netflix doesn't want me to watch Paul Blart: Mall Cop?
In that case, Netflix, you always know what's right for me!
Bonus Story on Kevin James!
A couple of days ago I was having a converation about not wanting to see this movie.
A friend of mine said it could be good because, "Kevin James saved the movie Hitch." First, Hitch is a horrible movie. Second, that's the stupidest reason I've heard of to watch a movie.
~ The End ~

----------------
Now playing: Rise Against - 401 Kill
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

Big Bro said...

I suspect it picked Paul Blart: Mall Cop because anybody who liked Spider-Man 3 clearly has no taste.

After all, what do you expect from someone who'd consider moving to Illinois from Arizona?

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm thinking Netflix just goes by statistics. I'm thinking it calculated that you would want Paul Blart because a majority of people liked the same (or similar movies) plus Paul Blart.