Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Barbaric! (Young Celeb Outreach Ministry)

I really hope somebody does something about young celebrities and their inappropriate behavior. How the f*#k am I supposed to get on with my life when I'm too busy worrying about Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton? Do you even know that Paris Hilton, is in fact, not from Paris?!?
I really need to start a nonprofit organization to really reach out and help these unwanted outcasts. I really think I could create an environment that they could mature and grow in. It really breaks my heart to see these affluent, innocent, children self destruct.
We need to be agents of change!
I suggest we petition all of our news media to focus more on these important issues.
Please join me, we have future generations to consider!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think its cool that young celebrities are the way they are and act the way they act. This way when I do something incredibly stupid I can just say "Hey, its cool...Paris Hilton does it" See!? Its all good Baby Babar...in the words of my little lion friend Simba: hakuna matata.