Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Forgot About This Awesome Thing I Got

Sorry, I forgot to tell you about this awesome thing I bought at Marshall's for $10.

I call this piece of art "A Boy Being Kissed by Fish, While Boy is Hugging Fish."
Can you believe this little guy was on clearance? I can only imagine at full price this thing must have cost about $3,000.
Actually, It kind of reminds me of something a movie villain would use to smuggle heroin or diamonds.
It would be a perfect cover, who would assume this little guy could be used for such foul things?
Then a kid, preferably the kid from Home Alone 3, would accidentally take one, and the villain would chase after him. But then, the kid would tie a paint can to a rope and hit the guy in the crotch.
Case Closed!
We can call the movie, Home Alone: Live Free or Be Alone Hard!

No comments: