Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Finally! News That Makes Sense.

According to an AP story, a Christian group is looking to distribute bibles with Sunday newspapers throughout the Bible Belt.
I am glad that they are doing this. I once read in an e-mail forward, that the reason why tragedies happen to America, is because we have a separation of church and state. This will put us back in God's good graces.
Some people are upset and offended by this move. There was a quote in the story refering to the bibles being like free quaker oatmeals or AOL discs. I don't know about you all, but I'd prefer to have as many bibles as I do of "50 Free Hours of AOL" discs. I could challenge myself and read as many bibles as I can. I'd be the new world record holder.
I want to take this movement to the next level by including bibles with the Coupon Clipper mailings.
Or maybe free bible with an king-size at Burger King? Food for your stomach AND SOUL!
I am a marketing genius!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a marketing genius Mr. Babar!