Thursday, August 30, 2007

The Mike Bates/Howard Johnson Connection

Mike Bates Looks exactly like this DonRuss baseball card of Howard Johnson (HoJo).
For your information, Mike Bates is the greatest man on the planet! If you don't know, you better ask somebody.
(I'm still blogging from San Diego, will return tomorrow!)

----------------
Now playing: Dance Dance Revolution - dj TAKA - Colors (Midihead's Sapphire mix)
via FoxyTunes
(Note: I updated this blog on 9-1-07, with a new side-by-side comparison of Hojo and M.W.B.)

4 comments:

Jose Rivera said...

Truly inspiring.

Anonymous said...

Oh my God! Master Bates has a twin!

Tray Service Arizona said...

Never did I ever expect to see a HoJo ref ever again. Turns out they are walking amongst me and I just didn't open my eyes.

Andrew said...

That's too close for comfort.