Friday, August 03, 2007

New Graphic Novel Concept

I'm looking for someone to greenlight this graphic novel concept I've come up with.
It's totally a remix of something that's been popular for like 2,000 years: Sherlock Holmes.
The 21st Century twist is that Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's protagonist is now a phantasmal spirit (a ghost).
I'm kind of pitching it as a cyberpunk, noir, post-apocalyptic mash-up with some New Orleans Zydeco flavor.
Here is the concept art:
Version 1.0


Version 2.0
The estimated project budget is $3 billion. Cashier's check accepted.
----------------
Now playing: Brand New - Okay I Believe You, but My Tommy Gun Don't
posted with FoxyTunes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The first picture of your little ghost looks like a spermatozoid. I like the idea tho. I will fund your project upon winning the lottery :)