Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Fire Alarm Deluxe: Chronicles of Loveland, Part 2

Nothing is so freaking cool than a fire alarm going off 6:15 a.m..
You know what's better?
Being naked in the shower when it happens.
At that time I made a conscious decision to risk death and smoke inhalation to exit the hotel wearing clothes. Good thing, cause it was a false alarm, and the hotel staff couldn't turn it off an hour. What a way to enjoy my free continental buffet!
It got better when I went out to lunch with my new manager and coworkers. We ate at awesome Mexican food place called Guadalara, in Windsor, CO.
I ordered a burrito called the Deluxe Burrito. It weighed about 7 pounds, had a lot of stuff on it, topped off with a tomato slice.
It was amazing...for about 30 minutes until it turned into a Deluxe BM. The BM weighed about 7 pounds too.
After work, I went searching for a grocery store, but couldn't find one and got bored. So I went to a gas station instead.
Right now I'm going to eat at a KFC/Taco Bell combo restaurant. It's a fast food-fusion delicacy where south meets west!
Cya!

----------------
Now playing: Reverend Horton Heat - Beer 30
via FoxyTunes

No comments: