Monday, July 21, 2008

Psychic Kids...

Lately, I've been watching some unbelievably awful reality TV programs. Coincidentally, it started while I was in Loveland, CO and most of those shows are on A&E.
One of those shows is called "Psychic Kids: Children of the Paranormal."
The premise is that these children have paranormal abilities. Their abilities range from seeing ghosts to reading auras.
You would think that trying to determine if a child is a Schizophrenic or clairvoyant would be funny or interesting, but it isn't.
The show, however, taught me that if my house is possessed by a demon, I can just tell it to go away. That's pretty comforting.
The best thing that came from watching the show, is that I got an idea for a funny Photoshop.

Psychic Kids: Goats of the Paranormal


----------------
Now playing: Youth Brigade - Believe In Something
via FoxyTunes

No comments: