Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Sims 2: Chronicles of Loveland, Conclusion

So, I'm back in Arizona, back to the heat.
It feels good to back and normal.
All in all it was a good trip. I thought that Colorado was beautiful and quiet and that the locals were a bit odd, but nice. I also thought that my hotel room smelled like a diaper.
I didn't go out and do anything when I wasn't working.
I wanted to go to that hotel from The Shining, but instead I played The Sims 2 and watched Cartoon Network.
I think that living vicariously in the virtual world was probably actually cooler than living in the real Loveland, CO. Especially when you are a virtual copy of body builder and Sardinian actor/director, Franco Columbu.
I'm going to get back to playing fake instruments, now. Cya later!
----------------
Now playing: Panic! At The Disco - Northern Downpour
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, I've noticed you don't get a lot of comments on your blog. You do realize that blogging is an incestuous activity, and if you want comments on your blog, then you need to find some other blogs you like to read, and then comment at those blogs, right? Because after you've done it enough, you'll end up getting some of those blog authors (and their readers) to click on the link in your posts that leads them ultimately to your blog.

Just a thought.

David Wylie said...

Thanks for the tip! I will do that in the future.
My blog is pretty incestuous, my family seems to post most of the commments.