Saturday, July 12, 2008

Mike Bates Wrecked My Computer (But I Fixed It)

A few nights ago, I was recreating the brilliance of Mike Bates' face on the popular PC game, The Sims, when my computer completely fizzled out. It happened when I had just moved in "Roman Bates" and "German Hat Wearing Bates" into their new home.

This unforeseen turn of events puzzled and startled me. I couldn't really sleep because a question kept repeating in my brain...

Was it Mike Bates being introduced into The Matrix that caused my computer to take a crap?
Or was it because I was running Photoshop, The Sims, iTtunes and the Internet all at the same time (which is a daily occurrence). Did that drain my power supply?

Maybe
...

I honestly believe it was because I introduced Bates to The Matrix, but I was going to cover my bases and get a new 650-watt power supply also.

After six hours of plugging things in to the wrong slots, accidentally cracking a hard drive cable and damaging my motherboard a little bit, I finally fixed my computer. Yay!

Remember: Blogging about Bates takes the power a dwarf star, plan accordingly!

----------------
Now playing: Totally Radd!! - Cold Moolight
via FoxyTunes

No comments: