Friday, September 21, 2007

Authority Zero

Good Luck in Japan and the overseas leg of the Warped Tour.

FYI, Authority Zero is a famous band from Mesa, AZ.
Chances are if you don't think you know them, you've probably have heard of them.

(PS Thanks for the Autograph, Jason!)

(PPS I also have an autograph from Authority Zero's old bass player, Jeremy. I can't seem to find it.)
(PPPS There are a few bands from the Phoenix area who have made it big, that you might not know, but do.

Jimmy Eat World
Phunk Junkiez
Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers (f.k.a. The Refreshments)
(There's probably more; I once knew a dude who knew Gilby Clarke)

(PPPPS I once heard that Infectious Grooves played at a high school talent show around here back in the early 90's. Not sure if that's true or not, but there's nothing wrong with believing!)

(My Favorite Two Authority Zero Songs)
----------------
Now playing: Authority Zero - Revolution
Now playing: Authority Zero - No Regrets
via FoxyTunes

No comments: