Monday, September 17, 2007

Doing Laundry at Jeff's

My washer and dryer are out of commission for a couple of weeks, so tonight I'm getting some essential laundry done. I miss my super upgraded computer, and I miss HL2 and Quake 4.
:(
No photoshop either!
Hmmmmm....what's this? MS Paint?!?

Cya!

(Ps. A baby (who shall remain nameless) really sucks at crawling.
Instead of going forward, he can only move backwards. According to The Official Rules of Crawling, 1971, "Crawling only counts if the baby moves forward."
There also was an amendment to this rule in 1984 that stated, "Only a baby moving forward shall be video taped."
Please don't tell the baby I told you this. It's not my intention to hurt his self esteem, but I still think you all should know the truth.
As we speak, he's unaware of these comments and is listening to "Pop Goes the Weasel" in a bouncy, chair-table-thing.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is the funniest photo shop i have ever seen in my life.