Wednesday, September 05, 2007

A Couple Obsessions I Can't Shake

Lately, I've been obsessed with two things I'm not normally obsessed with.
1) I can't stop listening to Fall Out Boy, or singing their songs at karaoke.
2) I wish I was a teenage vampire (Or Alex Winter from Lost Boys)

Maybe part of me wants to live forever, but at the same time bitch about being immortal with clever metaphors and similes.
If I were to start a bodacious vamp band, I think my first single would be, "My Life Sucks (Literally)"
Hmm...quite a dilemma I face, I'm unsure if I can handle it.

(Note: Here are a few things I'm normally obsessed with: Dance Dance Revolution, pizza, zombies, video games, blogging, boobs, curry chicken, karaoke)
----------------
Now playing: NOFX - Decom-poseur
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Duuuuuuuuuuude! You totally forgot to mention BAGELS! And I had an Einstein's bagel this morning...you wish you could be me, I know. Not only that, but I'm listening to the John Jay n Rich show and guess who was on....FALLOUT BOY! And I'll leave you with this baby babar...a snail's reproductive organs are in its HEAD! Brings a whole new meaning to butting heads huh? HAHA!