Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Colorado Farts

Hello fans of Generic Dave's Curry Consortium! Although I could barely sleep last night because of how excited I was to have been invited to be a blog contributor to GDCC, I had no idea what to write about! I knew it couldn't just be any trivial subject because after all I was going to be writing along side one of the greatest bloggers our generation has seen...Dave Wylie! Fortunately upon opening my eyes this morning it hit me. I would tell the world about a deadly gas that I hope Osama Bin Laden never gets a hold of...Colorado Farts. It all starts on a beautiful Colorado Saturday afternoon when the Jeff, Katie, Terence, Sarah and myself open up cans of Coors Light. Regularly this is harmless. However, we would later find out that the combination of Colorado breakfast eggs and Colorado Coors Light creates DEADLY Colorado Farts. At one point our hotel room smelled so bad that it affected baby Connor's sense of direction and he started crawling backwards. One member of this entourage that was most affected by this deleterious mixture confessed that "I could be shitting my pants right now and not even know it!" So readers beware. When in Colorado never NEVER mix eggs with Coors Light.

No comments: