Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Weird Dream (Again)

I had this dream I worked at another big company. At the company, I was responsible for filing paperwork for others to read. One of my coworkers started complaining that I was taking too long to file.
Turns out I wasn't the breakdown in the paperwork chain, it was this guy...

Turns out when middle management asked FCB (Frankenstein's Cowboy) where the breakdown was, he blamed me! Not only is he a douche, he has horrible fashion sense. Please don't tell him about what I said. I normally don't gossip, but I'm just a little bit upset.
Not only does he have the brute strength of the original monster, but he also wears a cowboy hat. You don't want to mess with that!

----------------
Now playing: Hilary Duff - Wake Up
via FoxyTunes

No comments: