Monday, September 03, 2007

A Little Bit of Inspiration

Tango & Cash is the greatest movie ever made.
There is this one part where Kurt Russell slides on the ground and punches this guy in the balls. It's pure cinematic genius!
Also, there's a mini van that's decked out with turbo boosters, and chain guns; it's pretty awesome. I also love the jokes where they compare their dicks to firearms.
If I ever feel like I can't achieve my dreams, I only need to watch this movie.
For Pete's sake, they escaped from prison by sliding on an electric wire with a belt!
Anything is possible my friends, anything!
(PS I'm now watching Commando, Let off some steam!)

1 comment:

Mamacita Tina said...

My mini van doesn't have turbo busters or chain guns, I guess it's pretty lame. Sniff. But wait, hey, the inside of mine is covered in Cheerios and Animal Crackers, that should count for something.