Saturday, September 08, 2007

Weird Dream

Just had a dream my friend Clint, Stacie, a few of our friends and I went on a vacation to a beach town. The weird part is that the town was combined with an all-female army band camp.
The weirdest part though is we had to transport like three really pissed off cats. One peed in my car, and the other hated Clint a lot. There was also a delicious restaurant there too. I didn't get to eat there because it closed when I was walking up to it.
Wow. I think I'm ready to work on G.O.S.H. Pt. Deaux!
----------------
Now playing: Thursday - The Lovesong Writer
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bonjour Baby Babar! I had a weird dream last night too! Its like we are connected in some crazy cool way...did you ever watch that movie were 3 kids have the same dream one night and they end up building a space ship and go into outter space and meet up with some funkadelious ETs? I can't remember the name of it...darn!