Sunday, September 02, 2007

Can't Sleep, Too Much Clip Art

I'm really trying to find some clip art so I can work on some Ghost of Sherlock Holmes (G.O.S.H.) comics, but I keep stumbling across some of the most amazing pictures. Oh yeah, forgot to tell you, I'm listening to a Dance Dance Revolution Music Sampler CD my niece got from a Burger King Kidz Meal.
Fueled by techno and insomnia, here are my latest creations...

Couple With Baby Stroller
(a.k.a. You Wanna Push the F***ing Stroller?)

This Guy's Bad Ass
(a.k.a. Rock 'N Roll Squash School Forever)

Jamie Lee Curtis Look-A-Like From True Lies Getting Hit With A Racquet
(a.k.a No, I Don't Think You Can Dance)

RoboCop 1933
(a.k.a. The Future of Law Enforcement, From the Past)

Wow, I successfully did not find anything for G.O.S.H., but at least I'm sleepy enough to go to bed.
----------------
Now playing: The Matches - Scratched Out
via FoxyTunes

No comments: